Arlene is said to be a huge fan of Urban Veda's Reviving Day Cream, an anti-ageing, anti-inflammatory cream with collagen production properties. She even took to Twitter to declare her love for the natural skincare brand:
'Roses and pomegranates on my skin morning & night make it glow. Thank you @urbanveda'
At £15.99 a tub, it could be worth the investment to look as glowing as Arlene at 71!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu