However, whilst the starlet is known for her love of healthy eating, apparently she also has another little trick up her sleeve to keep her looking slim - Epsom salts!
'I take an Epsom salt bath every night to wind down,' she explains - but there's more to these genius little flakes than destressing. Soaking in an Epsom bath is said to detoxify, relieve aches and pains, and help reduce bloating, leading to a flatter tum in less than half an hour.
And the best thing about this beauty saviour? You can get 200g of Epsom salts for just £1.49 in your local Boots!
Who knew Ms Paltrow was such a bargainista?
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite