However, whilst the starlet is known for her love of healthy eating, apparently she also has another little trick up her sleeve to keep her looking slim - Epsom salts!
'I take an Epsom salt bath every night to wind down,' she explains - but there's more to these genius little flakes than destressing. Soaking in an Epsom bath is said to detoxify, relieve aches and pains, and help reduce bloating, leading to a flatter tum in less than half an hour.
And the best thing about this beauty saviour? You can get 200g of Epsom salts for just £1.49 in your local Boots!
Who knew Ms Paltrow was such a bargainista?
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams