The TV presenter's make-up artist, Patsy O'Neill, took to Instagram to share a picture of some of the products she was using when working with Holly, and revealed that she sometimes uses The Ordinary's Serum foundation on the mum-of-three.
Described as a foundation offering 'lightweight medium-coverage', they promise the product 'looks natural with a very lightweight serum feel', and it also comes with SPF 15.
And the best part? You can have Holly's foundation for just over a fiver! The Ordinary's Serum foundation costs just £5.70, and it's available from The Ordinary's website and some stores and websites that stock the brand, like ASOS.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies