Celebrity make up artist Francesca Neill says that she uses COLLECTION's Speedy Highlighter on the judge's cheek and brow bones to give her some extra 'luminosity' - and judging from her recent appearances on the ITV show, we'd say it's definitely done the trick!
If you want to recreate Alesha's look for yourself, pick up a COLLECTION stick for just £3.99 at Boots or Superdrug and give it a swipe over the areas you want to light up - blend using your fingers or a soft, small brush and you'll be good to glow!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles