As bizarre as it may sound, there are plenty of articles online deeming the baking product as a miracle for getting rid of dry patches and revealing glowing, radiant skin.
Well, if it works for Emma... Dr. Oetker's Bicarb of Soda costs a mere £1.09, making it one of our cheapest celeb beauty bargains to date!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home