As bizarre as it may sound, there are plenty of articles online deeming the baking product as a miracle for getting rid of dry patches and revealing glowing, radiant skin.
Well, if it works for Emma... Dr. Oetker's Bicarb of Soda costs a mere £1.09, making it one of our cheapest celeb beauty bargains to date!
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu