As bizarre as it may sound, there are plenty of articles online deeming the baking product as a miracle for getting rid of dry patches and revealing glowing, radiant skin.
Well, if it works for Emma... Dr. Oetker's Bicarb of Soda costs a mere £1.09, making it one of our cheapest celeb beauty bargains to date!
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams