Michelle Keegan's locks are the envy of most women, and it's hardly surprising considering how long, thick and shiny they look at all times. But now it seems the Corrie star has let us in on her healthy-hair secret, and it costs as little as £3.99!
The Beauty Works Miracle Spray, which the website describes as being a 'ten in one spray with a combination of Argan, Linen Seeds and Macadamia' is said to leave hair nourished and conditioned while protecting from heat. Starting from just £3.99 for a 50ml bottle, Michelle has confessed she can't get enough of the stuff.
'It gives the hair ultimate nourishment and conditioning. It is also a heat protector spray and helps to prevent those pesky split ends!' she told Look magazine. That's good enough for us!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!