The reality star shared a selfie on her Instagram account, writing alongside, '#BTS #Selfie on today's shoot. Freckle face! I always used to cover them up, but now I have grown to love them. Ditched the foundation and instead opted for @naturalcollectioncosmetics tinted moisturiser in shade warm. Loving the more natural look.#NoFilter'
Natural Collection is part of Boots' own range of make up, and Lydia's favoured tinted moisturiser costs less than £2 per tube, making it a great budget alternative for those who find foundation too heavy.
We're loving your natural look too, Lydia - and at that price, we might even be tempted to pick some up for ourselves...
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite