The reality star shared a selfie on her Instagram account, writing alongside, '#BTS #Selfie on today's shoot. Freckle face! I always used to cover them up, but now I have grown to love them. Ditched the foundation and instead opted for @naturalcollectioncosmetics tinted moisturiser in shade warm. Loving the more natural look.#NoFilter'
Natural Collection is part of Boots' own range of make up, and Lydia's favoured tinted moisturiser costs less than £2 per tube, making it a great budget alternative for those who find foundation too heavy.
We're loving your natural look too, Lydia - and at that price, we might even be tempted to pick some up for ourselves...
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!