Free, fun exercise
Don't get caught out- exercising at home is just as good as going to the gym, and doesn't come with a hefty monthly price tag.
All you need is a little imagination. There's plenty of ways you can exercise at home - from press-ups in the kitchen to sorting that muffin top with a little hard work in the garden or one simple move that means an allover nip and tuck.
You'll be looking - and feeling - your best in no time...
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home