You'll need two narrow, 1 litre squash bottles. Fill with water (or gravel or wet sand to make it harder) and hold one in each hand (1 litre of liquid= about 1kg). Stand upright, feet hip-distance apart, arms by your sides. Lift both bottles at the same time by bending your arms, keeping elbows tucked in by your sides, curling up to your chest and lowering back down.
How many? Three sets of 10
Get your dream arms
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!