You'll need two narrow, 1 litre squash bottles. Fill with water (or gravel or wet sand to make it harder) and hold one in each hand (1 litre of liquid= about 1kg). Stand upright, feet hip-distance apart, arms by your sides. Lift both bottles at the same time by bending your arms, keeping elbows tucked in by your sides, curling up to your chest and lowering back down.
How many? Three sets of 10
Get your dream arms
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles