You'll need two narrow, 1 litre squash bottles. Fill with water (or gravel or wet sand to make it harder) and hold one in each hand (1 litre of liquid= about 1kg). Stand upright, feet hip-distance apart, arms by your sides. Lift both bottles at the same time by bending your arms, keeping elbows tucked in by your sides, curling up to your chest and lowering back down.
How many? Three sets of 10
Get your dream arms
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home