The allover nip and tuck
Lie on the floor on your tummy. Push up on to your elbows (directly below shoulders) and knees, keeping your body in a straight line through head, shoulders, hips and knees (progress to your toes to make it harder). Don't allow your back to sag, so keep your abdominals strong. Hold the position for ten to twenty seconds, if you can. (Note: Avoid this exercise if you have high blood pressure).
How many? Try to do two or three to start with
Where to next?
- 10 ways to beat bingo wings
- Join the Goodtoknow Diet Club
- Busy mum's guide to staying fit and healthy
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles