The allover nip and tuck
Lie on the floor on your tummy. Push up on to your elbows (directly below shoulders) and knees, keeping your body in a straight line through head, shoulders, hips and knees (progress to your toes to make it harder). Don't allow your back to sag, so keep your abdominals strong. Hold the position for ten to twenty seconds, if you can. (Note: Avoid this exercise if you have high blood pressure).
How many? Try to do two or three to start with
Where to next?
- 10 ways to beat bingo wings
- Join the Goodtoknow Diet Club
- Busy mum's guide to staying fit and healthy
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite