Lift your chest
Facing an empty wall or kitchen surface, stand about half a metre away and place your hands at chest height, fingers facing up the wall. Lean in towards the wall, bending your arms to take your chest towards it. Squeeze shoulder blades together and elbows wide at chest height, but keep your shoulders down. Push back to starting position.
How many? Three sets of eight
10 flat stomach exercises
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home