Lift your chest
Facing an empty wall or kitchen surface, stand about half a metre away and place your hands at chest height, fingers facing up the wall. Lean in towards the wall, bending your arms to take your chest towards it. Squeeze shoulder blades together and elbows wide at chest height, but keep your shoulders down. Push back to starting position.
How many? Three sets of eight
10 flat stomach exercises
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu