Lift your chest
Facing an empty wall or kitchen surface, stand about half a metre away and place your hands at chest height, fingers facing up the wall. Lean in towards the wall, bending your arms to take your chest towards it. Squeeze shoulder blades together and elbows wide at chest height, but keep your shoulders down. Push back to starting position.
How many? Three sets of eight
10 flat stomach exercises
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies