Lift your chest
Facing an empty wall or kitchen surface, stand about half a metre away and place your hands at chest height, fingers facing up the wall. Lean in towards the wall, bending your arms to take your chest towards it. Squeeze shoulder blades together and elbows wide at chest height, but keep your shoulders down. Push back to starting position.
How many? Three sets of eight
10 flat stomach exercises
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles