Toned top half
Fill a watering can about one quarter to one half full (add more water to make it harder). Hold the handle with both hands in front of you, palms down. With feet hip distance apart, lift the watering can up - keeping it close to your body by 'leading' with your elbows and keeping hands down. Imagine you're dragging it up your body, then lower.
How many? Three sets of eight
Try the muffin top exercise plan
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!