Toned top half
Fill a watering can about one quarter to one half full (add more water to make it harder). Hold the handle with both hands in front of you, palms down. With feet hip distance apart, lift the watering can up - keeping it close to your body by 'leading' with your elbows and keeping hands down. Imagine you're dragging it up your body, then lower.
How many? Three sets of eight
Try the muffin top exercise plan
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu