Toned top half
Fill a watering can about one quarter to one half full (add more water to make it harder). Hold the handle with both hands in front of you, palms down. With feet hip distance apart, lift the watering can up - keeping it close to your body by 'leading' with your elbows and keeping hands down. Imagine you're dragging it up your body, then lower.
How many? Three sets of eight
Try the muffin top exercise plan
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed