Simple moves for a perky bottom
Use a small or medium-sized potted plant and hug it to your chest (you might want to cover the bottom with a plastic bag). Stand with feet hip distance apart and bend your knees to a squat. Keep knees over toes and stick your bottom out as if you're aiming to sit down. Pause and then push back up to standing. Don't go too low - knees should not go past the toes.
How many? Four sets of eight
Get legs beach ready
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles