Simple moves for a perky bottom
Use a small or medium-sized potted plant and hug it to your chest (you might want to cover the bottom with a plastic bag). Stand with feet hip distance apart and bend your knees to a squat. Keep knees over toes and stick your bottom out as if you're aiming to sit down. Pause and then push back up to standing. Don't go too low - knees should not go past the toes.
How many? Four sets of eight
Get legs beach ready
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies