Jiggle-free upper arms
Use the seat of a chair or a garden bench. Hands on the edge of the seat, face away from the chair. Start with arms straight and knees bent. Bend your elbows and drop your bottom towards the floor. Aim for 90-degree angle with your elbows, then push back up. Don't allow elbows to swing out.
How many? One set of 10, rest for a few seconds, one set of eight
Watch out exercose for new mums video
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles