Jiggle-free upper arms
Use the seat of a chair or a garden bench. Hands on the edge of the seat, face away from the chair. Start with arms straight and knees bent. Bend your elbows and drop your bottom towards the floor. Aim for 90-degree angle with your elbows, then push back up. Don't allow elbows to swing out.
How many? One set of 10, rest for a few seconds, one set of eight
Watch out exercose for new mums video
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite