Jiggle-free upper arms
Use the seat of a chair or a garden bench. Hands on the edge of the seat, face away from the chair. Start with arms straight and knees bent. Bend your elbows and drop your bottom towards the floor. Aim for 90-degree angle with your elbows, then push back up. Don't allow elbows to swing out.
How many? One set of 10, rest for a few seconds, one set of eight
Watch out exercose for new mums video
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu