Lovely legs in a jiffy
Step up and down on the bottom step of your steps or garden steps. Keep the pace as brisk as you can, your bottom tucked under and looking straight ahead, shoulders back. Change the leading leg every five to ten steps.
How many? Repeat 10 times on each leg
More exercises to tone legs
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite