Lovely legs in a jiffy
Step up and down on the bottom step of your steps or garden steps. Keep the pace as brisk as you can, your bottom tucked under and looking straight ahead, shoulders back. Change the leading leg every five to ten steps.
How many? Repeat 10 times on each leg
More exercises to tone legs
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles