Lovely legs in a jiffy
Step up and down on the bottom step of your steps or garden steps. Keep the pace as brisk as you can, your bottom tucked under and looking straight ahead, shoulders back. Change the leading leg every five to ten steps.
How many? Repeat 10 times on each leg
More exercises to tone legs
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu