Hassle-free toned arms and tum
Fill your wheelbarrow with garden rubbish, bricks or stones. Stand upright holding the handles as if you're ready to push it. Bend your knees slightly and stick your bottom out a touch, bending over a little. Roll the wheelbarrow away from you until your arms are straight, and pull back towards you in a 'rowing' action. Keep your elbows in by your sides, your tummy tucked in and your shoulders relaxed.
How many? Three sets of eight
Body tone-up plan
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu