Hassle-free toned arms and tum
Fill your wheelbarrow with garden rubbish, bricks or stones. Stand upright holding the handles as if you're ready to push it. Bend your knees slightly and stick your bottom out a touch, bending over a little. Roll the wheelbarrow away from you until your arms are straight, and pull back towards you in a 'rowing' action. Keep your elbows in by your sides, your tummy tucked in and your shoulders relaxed.
How many? Three sets of eight
Body tone-up plan
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles