Hassle-free toned arms and tum
Fill your wheelbarrow with garden rubbish, bricks or stones. Stand upright holding the handles as if you're ready to push it. Bend your knees slightly and stick your bottom out a touch, bending over a little. Roll the wheelbarrow away from you until your arms are straight, and pull back towards you in a 'rowing' action. Keep your elbows in by your sides, your tummy tucked in and your shoulders relaxed.
How many? Three sets of eight
Body tone-up plan
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite