Celebrities keeping fit: Helen Mirren
Speaking to Hello! magazine, Helen explained she's currently 'at the top end of those 10lb and I have got to get back to the bottom end'. But how is she going to achieve this? It seems the star is a fan of the Royal Canadian Air Force exercise plan: 'It is 12 minutes and they have charts you follow? Each day, you have to do the exercises within the 12 minutes and until you can, you can't move up. It is the exercise I have done off and on my whole life. It just very gently gets you fit.'
Looks like it's working Helen!
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams