Celebrities keeping fit: Helen Mirren
Speaking to Hello! magazine, Helen explained she's currently 'at the top end of those 10lb and I have got to get back to the bottom end'. But how is she going to achieve this? It seems the star is a fan of the Royal Canadian Air Force exercise plan: 'It is 12 minutes and they have charts you follow? Each day, you have to do the exercises within the 12 minutes and until you can, you can't move up. It is the exercise I have done off and on my whole life. It just very gently gets you fit.'
Looks like it's working Helen!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home