Celebrities keeping fit: Michelle Heaton
The 35-year-old star, who originally believed she would just have her ovaries removed, has since decided to undergo a full hysterectomy. She posted this snap to her Twitter page whilst out for a run in the sunshine. A qualified personal trainer, Michelle already underwent a double mastectomy when she was diagnosed with a mutated BRCA2 gene back in 2012. Her decision to opt for a hysterectomy hasn't been easy, but one she made with her two children in mind.
She told Lorraine Kelly: 'It is primarily for my family and I'm doing it because I don't want to get ovarian cancer,' she said. 'I want to be there for my kids.'
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles