Celebrities keeping fit: Rachel Riley
She's taken up cycling and is in training for a 50km bike ride as part of her work with Breeze, a campaign to encourage women to get on their bikes. And she's already noticed the benefits! Rachel also loves Zumba and she and Pasha still love to dance together?
'Pasha's brilliant at taking me dancing - we'll go salsa dancing on holiday, for example. While he was on tour, we went out in Blackpool one evening and all the dancers were on the dance floor. It was such good fun.'
The leggy blonde also revealed she is learning to speak Russian. 'I haven't actually been over there yet, but Pasha's mum came to see us recently. She doesn't speak English so I'm trying to learn Russian - I've always loved a challenge!'
Read more of Rachel's fitness tricks in the new issue of Fit & Well, out now only £1.99
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies