Celebrities keeping fit: Pippa Middleton
The younger Middleton sister first revealed her penchant for the sessions in 2014, referring to herself as a 'military fitness obsessive' in her Waitrose magazine column, and now she's devised a whole 10 week fitness plan for the mag - and recommends the classes once again.
As you might imagine, military fitness training isn't for the faint-hearted, involving a series of tricky muscle-targeting moves including squats, lunges and tuck jumps, but if you want a bum like Pip's, they might just be worth the effort.
Time to dig out the camo...
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies