Celebrities keeping fit: Jessica Alba
At around £9 for one session or £35 for a course of 10, hot yoga is a bargain when you consider the health benefits it offers. Not only will you be getting super stretchy and toned, but fans of the exercise believe you sweat out toxins as you go too.
Well, if it's good enough for Alba...
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home