Celebrities keeping fit: Jessica Alba
At around £9 for one session or £35 for a course of 10, hot yoga is a bargain when you consider the health benefits it offers. Not only will you be getting super stretchy and toned, but fans of the exercise believe you sweat out toxins as you go too.
Well, if it's good enough for Alba...
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!