Celebrities keeping fit: Jessica Alba
At around £9 for one session or £35 for a course of 10, hot yoga is a bargain when you consider the health benefits it offers. Not only will you be getting super stretchy and toned, but fans of the exercise believe you sweat out toxins as you go too.
Well, if it's good enough for Alba...
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles