Celebrities keeping fit: Victoria Beckham
The mum-of-four told The Telegraph that she always packs a DYNA-BAND® - a type of elastic fitness resistance band - in her suitcase when she jets off on her hols to make sure she gets a good workout in, even when she's not near a gym.
'You?re going to be baring your arms. Sling this in your case and you can use it to tone your biceps, triceps wherever you are. It?s good for legs too,' she said.
According to the brand's website, the band originated in hospitals 'for use in rehabilitation, to strengthen and repair muscles after injury', but is now used for workouts too.
'It's simple and effective, providing resistance for your muscles to work against. You can exercise your hips, thighs, waist, arm and stomach muscles safely, with very little time or effort and see fabulous results fast,' they say.
Sounds promising - and if it's good enough for VB, it's definitely good enough for us! Now, where did we put those sleeveless dresses?
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles