How much sugar is in your favourite drinks?
New results from a survey of kids' juice drinks by Action on Sugar found that some of the drinks contained more sugar than a can of Coca-Cola. The group tested 203 supermarket juice drinks and founnd that more than a quarter of the drinks - which were all marketed at children - contained at least six teaspoons of sugar for every 200ml glass.
We've been carefully studying the labels on some of the nation's favourite drinks to uncover some pretty shocking results. Take a look to see how the drinks you thought were healthy actually aren't...
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!