Vimto, the mixed fruit juice drink, says it contains 'real fruit juices' yet there's only 2.7% grape juice, 0.2% blackcurrent and 0.1% raspberry. While there's very little fruit, there's certainly a lot of sugar amounting to 6 and a half grams, (which is a teaspoon and a half).
/wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/11 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/12 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/13 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/2
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams