A lunchbox favourite, 5 Alive cartons contain up to 8g of sugar per 100ml. Just two small cartons would be more than the daily recommended intake of sugar.
/wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/12 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/13 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/2 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/3
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies