Capri Suns have long been kids' favourites yet they contain, and while they are 100% pure fruit juice, all those sugars add up. 20g of sugar per carton - nearly half the recommended daily intake of sugar in one small drink.
/wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/13 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/2 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/3 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/4
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles