Tesco Goodness Slurper Apple and Banana smoothie
One of the very worst performers in the Action on Sugar survey was Tesco's kids' fruit smoothies, apple and banana flavour. The sweet drink contains 14.5g of sugar per 100ml. Assuming your child had a 200ml glass of the stuff, they'd be consuming a whopping 29 grams of sugar, which equivalates to 8 teaspoons!
/wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/3 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/4 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/5 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/6 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/7
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles