Asda Chosen By You Tropical Juice
Asda's kids' tropical juice hasn't come out too pretty either, it contains a pretty unbelievable 13g of sugar per 100ml. To put that into context for you, 100ml of Coca-Cola contains 10.6g of sugar, half a teaspoon less than Asda's kids' juice.
/wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/4 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/5 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/6 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/7 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/8
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles