You'd think a drink called 'Vitamin Water' would be good for you but the Coca-Cola made beverage actually contains 31g of sugar per bottle - that's the equivalent to about four or five teaspoons of sugar (a quarter of the recommended daily intake).
/wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/5 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/6 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/7 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/8 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/9
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies