Fruit Shoot apple and blackcurrant
Robinsons Fruit Shoot looks like it's full of healthy juice, but in actual fact only 10% of the liquid is pure fruit juice. The kid-size 200ml bottles contain 22g of sugar which is a staggering five and a half teaspoons. The manufacturers, Brivtic, have created Fruit Shoot H20 - a low-calorie flavoured water and Fruit Shoot 100% which is pure juice - both much healthier options than the original.
/wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/6 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/7 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/8 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/9 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/10
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies