The traditional children's fruit juice contains an incredibly high amount of sugar - despite being marketed as containing real fruit juice and being free of artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners, a 250ml carton contains 26g of sugar which is more than 6 teaspooons. Ribena does however, offer healthier versions including Ribena Toothkind which only contains the natural sugars from blackcurrants.
/wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/9 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/10 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/11 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/12 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/13
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies