Yakult probiotic drinks contain a whopping 9.2g of sugar in each tiny 65ml pot - not too impressive for a drink which is marketed at being healthy.
/wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/10 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/11 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/12 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again/13 /wellbeing/galleries/34121/thought-these-drinks-were-healthy-think-again
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles