Best fitness app for... earning rewards
The app tracks your movement using the tools already found on your iPhone and rewards you with virtual currency. These 'sweatcoins' can then be traded in for items from partner companies, such as free coffee or sports gear.
However, if the app takes off, you could eventually be earning actual cash with your steps. 'This whole business is pegged to making movement valuable,' co-founder Oleg Formenko explains. 'Eventually, sweatcoin is going to have a rate of exchange tied to the British pound.'
Get Sweatcoin for free!
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles