Best fitness app for... earning rewards
The app tracks your movement using the tools already found on your iPhone and rewards you with virtual currency. These 'sweatcoins' can then be traded in for items from partner companies, such as free coffee or sports gear.
However, if the app takes off, you could eventually be earning actual cash with your steps. 'This whole business is pegged to making movement valuable,' co-founder Oleg Formenko explains. 'Eventually, sweatcoin is going to have a rate of exchange tied to the British pound.'
Get Sweatcoin for free!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies