Best fitness app for... earning rewards
The app tracks your movement using the tools already found on your iPhone and rewards you with virtual currency. These 'sweatcoins' can then be traded in for items from partner companies, such as free coffee or sports gear.
However, if the app takes off, you could eventually be earning actual cash with your steps. 'This whole business is pegged to making movement valuable,' co-founder Oleg Formenko explains. 'Eventually, sweatcoin is going to have a rate of exchange tied to the British pound.'
Get Sweatcoin for free!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!