Best fitness app for... a quick fix
At £3.50 it's probably a risk we're willing to take... Although, if you're after the easy life it might not be the answer. Chloe admits that you should be sweating through each 15 minutes and your muscles should ache. Ouch.
There are four sections offering exercises for upper body, lower body, core and fat burning and they include your classics like tricep dips and lunges.
Get Chloe's app for £3.50.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed