Best fitness app for... a quick fix
At £3.50 it's probably a risk we're willing to take... Although, if you're after the easy life it might not be the answer. Chloe admits that you should be sweating through each 15 minutes and your muscles should ache. Ouch.
There are four sections offering exercises for upper body, lower body, core and fat burning and they include your classics like tricep dips and lunges.
Get Chloe's app for £3.50.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home