Best fitness app for... a quick fix
At £3.50 it's probably a risk we're willing to take... Although, if you're after the easy life it might not be the answer. Chloe admits that you should be sweating through each 15 minutes and your muscles should ache. Ouch.
There are four sections offering exercises for upper body, lower body, core and fat burning and they include your classics like tricep dips and lunges.
Get Chloe's app for £3.50.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu