Best fitness app for... a quick fix
At £3.50 it's probably a risk we're willing to take... Although, if you're after the easy life it might not be the answer. Chloe admits that you should be sweating through each 15 minutes and your muscles should ache. Ouch.
There are four sections offering exercises for upper body, lower body, core and fat burning and they include your classics like tricep dips and lunges.
Get Chloe's app for £3.50.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!