Crawford's Custard Creams: 4/10
Saturates: 2g Contains more sat fats than Asda's own brand
Verdict: Despite being less calories, this brand contains more fat, sat fats and sugar than the Asda Value brand.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!