Asda Smart Price Custard Creams: 4/10
Verdict: The high levels of saturated fat in these biscuits (because of the creamy centre) make them bad choice for those suffering from high cholesterol but they're low in calories and the sugar content isn't too high.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!