Asda Smart Price Custard Creams: 4/10
Verdict: The high levels of saturated fat in these biscuits (because of the creamy centre) make them bad choice for those suffering from high cholesterol but they're low in calories and the sugar content isn't too high.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite