Tesco Ginger Nuts: 7/10
Verdict: Ginger Nuts are one of the healthiest biscuits to choose and because of the iron-rich molasses content, three biscuits will provide about a tenth of the recommended daily allowance of iron which is good for your blood.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!