Tesco Ginger Nuts: 7/10
Verdict: Ginger Nuts are one of the healthiest biscuits to choose and because of the iron-rich molasses content, three biscuits will provide about a tenth of the recommended daily allowance of iron which is good for your blood.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite