Tesco All Butter Shortbread Fingers: 1/10
Fat: 4.8g Highest fat content in a biscuit
Saturates: 2.9g Worst for saturated fats
Verdict: The high levels of butter in these shortbreads makes them the most calorific biscuits in our round up - plus each one contains almost a sixth of your daily recommended intake of saturated fats.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles