Tesco All Butter Shortbread Fingers: 1/10
Fat: 4.8g Highest fat content in a biscuit
Saturates: 2.9g Worst for saturated fats
Verdict: The high levels of butter in these shortbreads makes them the most calorific biscuits in our round up - plus each one contains almost a sixth of your daily recommended intake of saturated fats.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu