Tesco All Butter Shortbread Fingers: 1/10
Saturates: 3.4g Worst for saturated fats
Verdict: The high levels of butter in these shortbreads makes them the most calorific biscuits in our roundup plus each one contains a sixth of your daily recommended intake of saturated fats.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!