Josie Gibson talks body acceptance - January 2016
The bubbly Big Brother contestant was previously a size 20 and worked hard to slim to a slight size eight two years ago. Looking toned and gorgeous, Josie admitted that after a long uphill battle she is now happy with her weight.
'People are all waiting for me to put the weight back on but I've kept it off,' she told the Loose Women panel. 'I love the way I feel now. I still have my naughty days. 80 per cent of the time I eat completely clean and natural and 20 per cent of the time I'm a bit naughty.'
We think you deserve the odd treat Josie, you look great!
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu