Mini Cheddars: 5/10
Saturates: 3g Second highest sat fat content
Despite being baked not fried and containing no aritifical colours of flavours, Mini Cheddars have the second highest saturated fat content after Pringles (must be all that delicious cheese).
They also have a high fat content considering the calories are relatively low, so approach with caution.
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet