Sunbites are a multigrain snack that come in various flavours - most of which are fairly low in calories.
They provide one third of an adult's suggested daily amount of wholegrain per serving while having half the fat of a packet of ready salted crisps and a third less calories.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu