Sunbites are a multigrain snack that come in various flavours - most of which are fairly low in calories.
They provide one third of an adult's suggested daily amount of wholegrain per serving while having half the fat of a packet of ready salted crisps and a third less calories.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles