Despite being low in calories and containing no artificial colours or flavours, these cheesy flavoured corn snacks have a relatively high fat content. They do however contain 12% real cheese, so it comes with the territory, and they're certainly not as calorific as a slab of cheddar!
The beauty of Quavers is that they're light, so a bag feels generous and you're still not eating a massive quantity of them.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!