Salt and Vinegar French Fries: 10/10
Fat: 3.4g Lowest fat content per bag
They're not the lowest calorie bag of crisps in our round up, but French fries have the least fat, remarkably low saturates, and at 21g per bag, you get more bang for your buck than some of the other crisps on the best end of the spectrum.
A worthy winner indeed!
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles