Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli: 2/10
Despite being free from preservatives, artificial colours or sweeteners, these crisps are still high in calories and have a high fat content.
However they are relatively low in saturates, so if you really can't resist their spicy flavour, they're not the worst choice you could make. Just don't get sucked in by a sharesize bag - there's 504 calories in every 100g!
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu