Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli: 2/10
Despite being free from preservatives, artificial colours or sweeteners, these crisps are still high in calories and have a high fat content.
However they are relatively low in saturates, so if you really can't resist their spicy flavour, they're not the worst choice you could make. Just don't get sucked in by a sharesize bag - there's 504 calories in every 100g!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite