Walkers Cheese and Onion: 3/10
Walkers crisps have long been a lunchbox staple - billed as the perfect accompaniment to a sandwich but with almost 10g of fat per bag, they are still considered high in fat.
However they're not the highest in calories and have lower saturated fats than other baked crisp varieties. Most flavours are roughly the same amount of calories, with Ready Salted being slightly higher and Prawn Cocktail slightly lower.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!