Walkers Cheese and Onion: 3/10
Walkers crisps have long been a lunchbox staple - billed as the perfect accompaniment to a sandwich but with almost 10g of fat per bag, they are still considered high in fat.
However they're not the highest in calories and have lower saturated fats than other baked crisp varieties. Most flavours are roughly the same amount of calories, with Ready Salted being slightly higher and Prawn Cocktail slightly lower.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed