Walkers Cheese and Onion: 3/10
Walkers crisps have long been a lunchbox staple - billed as the perfect accompaniment to a sandwich but with almost 10g of fat per bag, they are still considered high in fat.
However they're not the highest in calories and have lower saturated fats than other baked crisp varieties. Most flavours are roughly the same amount of calories, with Ready Salted being slightly higher and Prawn Cocktail slightly lower.
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet