Walkers Cheese and Onion: 3/10
Walkers crisps have long been a lunchbox staple - billed as the perfect accompaniment to a sandwich but with almost 10g of fat per bag, they are still considered high in fat.
However they're not the highest in calories and have lower saturated fats than other baked crisp varieties. Most flavours are roughly the same amount of calories, with Ready Salted being slightly higher and Prawn Cocktail slightly lower.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite