Kettle Chips Lightly Salted: 4/10
Another type of crisp that are generally used for sharing - they're branded as containing 'nothing artificial' and containing no MSG, but they still have that pesky high fat content.
A 30g bag may be OK to have as a snack but beware of how the calories can stack up if eating from a large bag.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu