On hearing the news
'I was really rushed when I went back for the results of my mammogram and was told I would need a biopsy and ultrasound. I said to the nurse, "Can you tell me if it's breast cancer - I promise I won't sue you!" and he said, "Yes, it is." I cried for, like, one and a half seconds and then it was, "OK, what do we do and when do we do it?"'
/wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/3 /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/4 /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/5 /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/6 /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/7
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies