Telling the family
'When I told my daughters they reacted absolutely to type. Billie was hysterical and crying and Maddi was firing the questions. I said to them, "I'm still the same Mummy, so please don't treat me any differently."'
/wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/4 /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/5 /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/6 /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/7 /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/8
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies