Why work was so important
'I worked all the way through my cancer treatment. People who read that I'd done a 70-hour week said, "Oh, she must have had an easy time with chemo," but in fact I held the hospital record for infections and my arm was so swollen with lymphoedema that I had to do my TV show with my hand on my hip as I couldn't move it properly.'
/wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/5 /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/6 /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/7 /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/8 /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/9
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams