'I'd run as often as I could. I'd stagger along for the first five minutes but make myself carry on. It didn't matter how fast or slow I went as long as I got out there in the rain, or sun and felt God's green earth around me.'
/wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/7 /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/8 /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/9 /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/10 /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/11
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies